Thursday, November 13, 2008

Some daysss....

So, this post isn't going to include your happy, excited Tiger for the first little bit. It's my blog and I need to vent a little. And I love you for reading, but if you don't want to, you can certainly skip to the part where i act like me!

You've been warned.

So, I had a rough week. But I'm getting myself moving and going again. Ran once this week so far. Slept til 1:15pm on Tuesday--and went to bed at 11pm. So that's a lot of sleep. Wednesday I slept from 11-10am, went out for 5hrs, then went back to sleep. Today I had to work early, so I got up bright and early and had a reasonably good way.

My seminar on Monday didn't sit right with me. Like I said, I spent a lot of time sleeping and crying. Tuesday night was rough, I dunno. it's just been weird. But I"m being authentic with you. I promise you a philisophical running post soon.

Grumpy part over.

Tomorrow I'm going to my best friends event!:) It's gonna be rockin'! She's spent the last 3 months planning it and we're going to 'A Night at the Oscars!" Which means I get to dress up. I'm going to school with her in the morning, then we're going to get our hair done, and then we're off to the event! Amazing;) I might even wear high heels.

Today I talked to one of my managers and asked her if she wanted to run a half, and got her pumped up and got me pumped up, so now I'm going to seee how many people we can get! Seriously. I can be the coach:) I'll take a picture of one of my running plans. They're awesome. In a duotang, and they have a personalized letter and cut and paste picture!
I figure if I put my heart and soul into it, they'll give a little too!:)

Another cool thing is that someone at work said that they think I'm good at goals and wants me to goal coach them. For me, that's pretty exciting.

So yeah, I fail at being a blogger buddy. Miss me? I'll do my best to catch up over the next few days. Even if I just read 10 posts a day:)

Talk to you soon!!

Tiger

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At 4:50 AM , Blogger teacherwoman said...

Have a great weekend Tiger... enjoy your night at the Oscars!

 
At 6:18 AM , Blogger Missy said...

Everyon's allowed to vent:)

 
At 7:08 AM , Blogger tfh said...

Hope the week ends on a less difficult note and you have tons of fun at your friend's event. You'll make a great coach. :)

 
At 7:47 AM , Blogger Wes said...

We're not like that, but you know that,Tiger :-) You come around when you gots time!! Have a great weekend!!

 
At 9:21 AM , Blogger Aron said...

that wasn't that much venting :) sounds like you needed some rest and are already back in the upswing. have a great weekend.. that event sounds like a blast!

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger Marlene said...

Oooh, sounds like fun! Enjoy!

 
At 2:53 PM , Blogger Reluctant Runner said...

Sorry you had a rough couple of days, Tiger. Sounds like you're due for some friend time. Take care.

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Two small paragraphs where you just said you were sleepy isn't much venting. Go ahead, let it out for reals!

 
At 4:01 PM , Blogger chia said...

Hope you had a fantastic time!

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger Frayed Laces said...

Hey, sounds like you are well on your way to picking yourself up and having a great week!

 
At 8:49 PM , Blogger Marci said...

Just catching up, hope you are doing better. Not to be pushy, but I can't wait to hear more about your IronMan plans. Have a great week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home