Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Long Overdue!

Heyyyyyy:)

Remember me? That Tiger girl that runs a lot? And (used) to work a lot (but loves her job)? The one who is on a mission for self-improvement and self- betterment?

She started school today! And she knows all of you who don't go to school are super jealous because, while she gets a break from reality and gets to go to school for the next 8 months, you guys are stuck working real jobs to pay real bills. (Although I have to admit, if I could travel to some of the places you have travelled to, I'd be willing to reconsider)

So what goeth on in my life?
Many, many things.

1) SCHOOL STARTED! I love it! I love school. New things to learn. New doors opened. New friends. New boys. New possibility. It's just great.

2) Marathon in like 25 days. That's LESS than a month away!!! I can just feel you guys getting excited! I am going to try to make it so my work has a waterstation. Yesterday I went and got 250 brochures, some posters and they gave me a free hat.

3) On that note, I think I want to be a race director when I grow up. Thinking, and talking about running for like a job, I think it would be amazing. I'm not sure how to get involved but I'm going to see if next summer I can't volunteer and be like assisstant to the race director and then wiggle my way in from there. It would be so much fun I think.

4)I'm going to stop worrying. I know, I know. I've said that before. But I'm going to make a concious effort. Instead of hoping, I'm going to wonder. We'll see how it works. Hey, whatever gets me through the day right?

5) It's going to be exactly a year since it all went down on Friday. And I'm not worrying. I'm going to try and plan lunch or something so I know everything is fine. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can read about it here.

I'm excited about life. And I'm excited about catching up with you guys.
Talk to you sooon:)

8 Comments:

At 2:03 PM , Blogger Wes said...

You are surely stronger :-) Thanks for making me smile today.

 
At 2:11 PM , Blogger Jess said...

You certainly do seem excited! I wish more of the college students I teach were as enthusiastic as you!

 
At 2:54 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

WOOHOO!!! Tiger, you go girlie!!!

Michelle

 
At 6:21 AM , Blogger Gotta Run..... said...

You said: I am excited about my life.

That is the BEST line in your entire post. :)

 
At 8:03 AM , Blogger Marlene said...

Yay! Enjoy school! And continue being excited about EVERYTHING.

Sending strength for Friday.

 
At 5:49 PM , Blogger teacherwoman said...

Glad to read the positive post! Goodluck with school this year. A part of me is jealous of you... as I do not like real world responsibilities! :)

 
At 2:10 PM , Blogger Lily on the Road said...

Sounds like we've got the Tiger back!!

Talk with you soon!

 
At 8:00 PM , Anonymous Concrete Contractors Simi Valley said...

Grreat blog post

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home