Tuesday, October 09, 2007

C'est La Vie.

Yes. Life, sometimes, gets in the way.
This weekend was the Canadian Thanksgiving. It was fine.

This tiger seems to have melted down into some sweet little kitten, so beware, there might be some kitten moments for which I do apologize.

So, for those of you who come here for the workout info...

Today: 1000m swim. Thought I was going to DIE! Felt like I had never run before.
AND
3.5mile tempo run, which also sucked. C'est la vie.

Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

This is true, unless the words are coming from someone to whom you care deeply. NO, not a boyfriend, or another person of that type, but someone that is supposed to look out for you and not hurt you.

You all know that someone close to me has been in the Hospital. This person was hospitalized for depression. The doctors have not helped her cope with this, they have put her on countless pills, and had her pretty much sedate for the last month. There were times when I would talk to this person and I would be ignored. I would get a blank stare when I said something crazy like, 'I love you.' Now this person, that has returned home, and I get every ounce of anger that they have towards everything in the world. Sometimes they try and apologize, but really, words hurt. I know that it might not be this persons intention to say these things, or take thier anger out on me, but it still hurts.

And I don't know. I am actually MAD at this person, for doing this. The thought that they had considered leaving me. And for the timing, first week of University. I am so behind in my classes because of my wandering mind, wondering how they are doing because of the super fantastic time this all went down. Im mad at them for hurting me so bad.

But yet, I can't just curl up in a little ball and die. Or wait for the world to get better. I have to keep going. There's a song called "Tied together with a smile." It's country. It describes so much how I feel...

Hold on, Baby your loosing it.
The water's high your jumpin into it,
And letting go, and nobody knows
That you cry, but you don't tell anyone,
That you might not be the Golden One,
And you're tied together with a smile, but your coming undone....

The smile has come undone, and that is why you are getting a little kitten post! I shouldn't be like this. I shouldn't be so helpless. For I am not human, I am super human. Ahhhh.
I. am.so.close.to.the.edge.
So.Close.
I need something. I don't know what I need.
Help.=0(
~**End Kitten Moment**~

Sorry, for that guys.
try and keep on, keeping on.

Emily.
I don't deserve the Tiger Persona Today...

3 Comments:

At 8:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo=( cheer up pookie

 
At 1:39 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Hang tough tiger, don't let them hold your cat tail! You don't need that extra weight right now, ignore them and move on.

 
At 5:28 AM , Blogger Wes said...

You will always be Tiger :-) Stay strong, chica! It's hard not associate someone's illness with the person, but its not them that's talking. It's the sickness, the hurt, the being scared. Empathize with them. Be like the rock. Love them anyways :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home