Monday, October 01, 2007

There Are Still Good People In The World!

It Has been a long couple of days.
I have an infection in my sinus and in my chest. Fantastic. I haven't been on the bike at all.
I have been swimming only at my swimming class (Which was still good, I did like 25lengths of a 25m pool)
I ran on Sunday....7.0 miles exactly.
So, last week=write off.

I did, however, get a pair of brand new Shoes.
I got the Addistar Control...
I do not know if I have mentioned it before, but I am a very difficult person to shop for shoes with.
When you buy a pair of Running Shoes, you have to be able to basically put them on, and be able to take them out of the box and they should be so comfortable that you could run a marathon in them.

That NEVER happens. I tried on Every Single pair of shoes on the wall. Every single pair. Then, I tried several different types of insoles in EVERY single pair of shoes. The best ones were the addistar control. They look quite attractive anyways.

One of my best friends came from Hamilton and spent the day in Downtown TO. We went to the Hard Rock Cafe, and I bought a `15$ drink. I got to keep the cup though! Then, I went bowling. When I bowl, I will throw the ball down the lane, and then it will be right on track to the center for a strike and then it decides it is going to curve and end up in the gutter. Grr, was I ever mad. I got the hang of it about the middle of the last game.

And another thing,
THERE ARE STILL GOOD PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!! I was doubting it for awhile because everyone I seem to have come across was very fake. BUT low and behold someone returned my Lost wallet to the Walmart near where I had dropped it. I do not have to replace social Insurance numbers or anything of that sort! Tis Fantastic.

As for today, I am resting. I am TOTALLY exhausted. So I am going to have a nap and start on all of the fantastic readings and reading documents that I have to do.

Off to bed. Hope everyone is fine!

Tiger

2 Comments:

At 5:29 PM , Blogger Arcane said...

yep, the world is a weird place. Just when you think mankind is at its worse, someone does something nice that will defy logic.

I tried out the Adistar control shoes at the marathon expo. They were quite comfortable and light. I was thinking of trying one pair in the off season.

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger Joe said...

You have been swimming with a sinus infection? You're a trooper! I'm glad you got your wallet back.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home