Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Coffee Shop Thoughts...

Okay, so I have had some thoughts the last few days, on this whole half Ironman thing.
1) I am so excited and ready to get this training started. Im having fun with the marathon training, and I am willing to adjust plans wherever needed to make both training plans work. I, however am not holding my breath, Triathalons are a completely different beast...

2)I MIGHT HAVE FOUND MY BIKE!! Someone is willing to sell me a Men's 1 yr old OCR 3 Giant (No idea if thats in the right order) for 400$, and that he is in no rush to sell it and if it fits, whenever I am ready I am welcome to it! It's beautiful! I, however cannot justify spending $400 at once, so I am going to stop buying lunch at school, and bringing my lunch, saving several hundred dollars a month (No, seriously I'm not lying.) So I figure that he will be mine in 2 months or so...Christmas is coming up, you know ;O)


3. Nutrition: I have recently realized that I am not eating properly and that I am going to need to do something about my diet. I am CRAVING vegetables and water and the only time this happens is when I don't drink enough water or eat enough stuff that is healthy for me. So, I am not trying to make excuses for myself, but seriously with my mom in the hospital and all, I would honestly rather the extra 20minutes of sleep in the morning or the evening, rather than make my own lunch. I am going to try and implement the 30/70 rule. 3 meals per week are sort of, free meals. The rest are healthy meals. I am going to save my free meals for Monday lunch cause thats when everyone has their lunch together.. and yeah, the rest is to be decided.


I cannot, will not, refuse to, count calories. It is not in my brain or subconcious or whatever. I will not count calories. I will eat whole grains and veggies and fruits and stuff. And boneless skinless chicken breast and take a multi-vitamin and irontablets sine I don't like red meat or beets or anything of that sort.
AND I am going to get a York Waterbottle and make sure I drink 2 of them everyday so I am getting my daily intake of water which I ALWAYS suck at doing...

4) Introduction to Health and Fitness is the MOST interesting class ever! I love it! I can't wait until we do VO2 max or something cool like that. I have some interesting interesting stuff to share with you all but i have not enough time to do it.

5) Tomorrow I was supposed to go to pub night...it's not going to happen. I am, instead going for a nice long bikeride on the bike with a baby seat on the back. Providing I finsih all of my homework. I am also, going for a swim at 7:30 tomorrow morning, and then my swim class at 10:30 (Swim class is VERY Basic..)
Then,it's on to some fantastic Homework. Can't wait.
Signing off from the coffee shop,
Tiger

4 Comments:

At 5:42 AM , Blogger Wes said...

Ooh... Pretty, pretty. Just research on the web and see what your recommended bike size is...

 
At 10:30 AM , Blogger Joe said...

Sweet looking bike! Does it really take 20 minutes to make your lunch? It only takes me 5. Maybe yours is a gourmet lunch?

 
At 1:52 PM , Blogger AddictedToEndorphins said...

Joe--I get distracted very easily...And usually if I make one lunch I get suckered into making 4...

they are hardly gourmet though!~

 
At 2:06 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Sounds like he's willing to wait and sell you his bike, but can YOU wait? Maybe you can offer him an installment plan where you can pay him $50 per week? This way you can start training on the bike immediately.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home