Monday, September 24, 2007

Training plans

Hi Friends,

Here is my Beginner Half Ironman Training Program....

It is approximately 20 weeks long.

After this point, I will continue onto an Intermediate Half Ironman Training Program...

It is 18 weeks long.

I have about 52 weeks until my first ever Half Ironman...

If my mathematics is correct, this means that theres about fourteen weeks for me to build a base before I have to start the intense training.

Any opinions??

Oh...And I am probably going to buy a used road bike!!!! Ill show you a picture when I have confirmed it with the person who may sell it to me!

Im still tired.
Take care...

Tiger

Coming Soon-Exstensive nutrition plan that I make up when I should be doing readings and I probably won't follow very closely anyways...

2 Comments:

At 5:24 AM , Blogger Wes said...

When I get home, I'll look in my book for the base building plan and let ya know something soon. If you want to look it up on the internet, its Gale Bernhardt's Multisport Training Book...

 
At 11:37 AM , Blogger Joe said...

Hey, does this mean that we'll get to swap swimming training stories? Hehe!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home