Sunday, September 16, 2007

Same Old.

Today, I ran 10k with the Running Room. Everything is getting more and more comfortable. So that's a good thing.
We played a game on today's run. Robb, the instructor would name a band or some lyrics and I would have to name them. I think he wanted to feel old cause I didn't know half of them. It was fun though and made the time pass.

Tomorrow, I get to go and teach my mothers walking class, because Rick has to pick Rachel up from Grandma and Grandpa's but I will probably go there, go for a run, and then for a walk. It will all work out FANTASTICALLY I know it.

Tuesdays a tempo run, just over 5k. Wednesday is a 10k tempo run. I am not necessarily looking forward to this run. Well, actually not AT ALL. Everyone is telling me how hard that run is...so, I'll bring my I-pod and play my mental games. Then Thursday I am running 22km with my friend who is doing the Scotia Half. It's gonna be FUN! I can't wait. Seriously I am a freak like that. Then, we're onto 13 on Sunday.

Hm. I don't really have anything else exciting to report, except that I am SO tired, and want to go to sleep FOREVER, but, nevertheless will wake up tomorrow morning at hmm...6:00 so I can get my butt ready for school. My bag is already packed though, so it's the dressing part.

Oh one more thing: "You Know You're in Kine when: You go to your non-kine classes and your the only one dressed in sweats, a pony-tail and running shoes, everyone else looks like their ready to go clubbing" or..." You know your in kine when: You have a backpack, AND a gym bag."

Take Care:
Tiger

2 Comments:

At 5:36 AM , Blogger Wes said...

Howdy, Tiger! That's some serious running!! I've got a six miler on Thursday, 4 at tempo. LOL. Not sure I'm looking forward to that one!! Have a great week...

 
At 11:29 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Gosh Tiger, you're moving along very well! I just can't run speed drills listening to music as it's too distracting and I need to focus on leg turnover and form. How do you do it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home