Sunday, August 19, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Hello out there in Blogger land...

I am home at last. Not just at my Auntie Cyndy's house, but I am home to the smog, and pollution of the GTA, to the sidewalks, and busy streets, to the lake that doesn't look blue, but more brown...and I am so HAPPY!!!

It is fantastic. Today I went to run club--I, however, didn't recognize anyone at first. There was a race going on Yesterday, so I am assuming that some of them ran that said race. But then I saw someone, who was in my last half-marathon clinic, and we ran together, for some of the way. The first half of my run was ok, but it might have been the smog, or lack of food, or something, but I was having a tough time.

But that's okay, cause I was running at home. I'll adjust back to what I am used to again. I ran about 15km...but I was cold.. But whatever. I was home.

Gots a blister on my toe, so bandaids should do the trick. Tomorrow, Im out early to go for a run by myself, then I gotta babysit my sister (which I don't mind because I will be babysitting at HOME with the sister that I missed.) A little tidbit about my sister, we will be 'racing' to the tree, and once we're resting under the tree, she say's, rather enthusiastically

"Tiger, When I grown up, Im going to be a marathon runner!"

It's great. So, this week is jam packed, with running at home, spending time with old friends, and working.

This Wednesday is my University Orientation, and i have to pick up some important documents, and get my student card.

Sunday August 26th, marks the first day of FROSH WEEK!!!!!!! Im so excited guys, I can't wait. We're going on a boat cruise, to a baseball game, to play Whirley ball, and then theres parties, and dinner theatre, and carnivals and a whole bunch of other fantastic things.

Then....It's the first day of schoool! I can't wait!

Ill catch up with your blogs in the next day or too!

3 Comments:

At 9:52 AM , Blogger Wes said...

Welcome home, Tiger :-) Have fun getting sitiated for school and have a great FROSH week!

 
At 8:08 PM , Blogger Arcane said...

welcome back! Enjoy frosh week! You're only frosh once so have fun!

 
At 9:55 PM , Blogger robison52 said...

Sounds a little like Dorothy from "The Wizard of Oz" there is no place like home!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home