Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 3- No Running

And I'm a mess.
I'm loosing my words.
I'm tripping over things. I'm dropping things.

3 days.no running.make tiger go crazy.

I'm reading...about Running.

I'm Reading the
Non-Runner's Marathon Guide for Women.
It's hilarious.

I'm also reading ChiRunning.

You'll have a full book report when I'm done (end of the week?)

I'm going to nap. send out some emails. Then come read and comment on blogs.

On a positive note, I finished writing my goals. Since I'm sooooo goal oriented, goal writing stressed me out, even with the goal coaching and support of everyone.
It's a huge relief.

I'm trying to be positive.:):):)
I'll come out alive.

look forward to my comments on your blogs.

8 Comments:

At 6:05 PM , Blogger Wes said...

Chi Running is a great book. If you implement 20% of what it has, you will have done good.

K. Off to make my blog private ;-)

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger teacherwoman said...

Glad to hear you are trying to stay positive! :)

 
At 6:08 AM , Blogger Cliff said...

Nice and easy..

rest now = heal faster = earlier to run again.

 
At 11:04 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

You don't know what you got until it's gone. Hang tough!!

 
At 12:26 PM , Blogger Jess said...

If you can't run, reading about is the closest thing! Stay positive. You'll be back at it soon!

 
At 2:24 PM , Blogger Lily on the Road said...

You are doing all the right things to get yourself better!

take care girlfriend...talk with you soon!

 
At 2:25 PM , Blogger Lily on the Road said...

You are doing all the right things to get yourself better!

take care girlfriend...talk with you soon!

 
At 4:22 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

You are so letting your body heal! This CAN ONLY BE A GOOD THING girlie!!! I know believe me, i know how it feels though!

You are so not losing your words! You are pretty darn articulate! A week is nothing in the grand scheme of things right???

SMILE!!

WORD!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home