Thursday, July 03, 2008

Why Am I Not Superwoman?

SERIOUSLY!
I'm riding a bike to and from work (as long as it's not raining).
I'm running my runs 4 days a week.
I'm going to clinic runs and running with them (sometimes after running 16k myself)
I work 4-5 days a week. 6 to 8 hours a day. I know, Iknow, some of you might think it's nothing, but my goodness.

I.AM.BEAT.

I'm coming down with a cold.
ALLLLLL I want to do is sleep.
Seriously.
And still, I get up retardedly early.
And still ride my bike (as long as it's not raining)
And I still run by myself
And I still work and am happy and talkitive.
Aaaannndddd I go to my clinic and try to be motivating, positive and happy.

But i just want to sleep.

If I remember correctly, none of my clinic instructors were ever sick or injured.
They were always in perfect condition.
Seriously, I need some super human powers.
Cause I hate being human.

Update on bike:
I'm sooo scared to ride on the road. I'm worried that cars aren't going to see me or are going to be on their cell phones or putting on makeup. So I'm going to slowly get used to it. I'm getting it fit tomorrow. My Torso is tooo short. Apparently thats one of the most important things in biking...

Anyways, I'm off to sleep. I'll catch up with you guys Saturday sometime:)

Lovesss<3

6 Comments:

At 10:11 PM , Blogger Cliff said...

Sleep is good.

Yes...Mississauga drivers are horrible :). I always give the cars the right of way.

I also stay away from the main roads like Mavis or Hwy 10 or Eglinton.

Mississauga Road is a good place to ride (and hilly!)

 
At 3:35 AM , Blogger Lily on the Road said...

Ride safe out there the T.O. drivers are awful! I can say that 'cause that's where I'm from.

You are getting a cold because you are run down (literaly). You have to rest, you MUST rest and make sure you are fueling your body properly 5 - 6 small meals per day and lots of water and fruit.

Also, you are just relaxing now a little since your mom is home from the hospital. Your body is trying to tell you something....if you miss a run that' okay. Chill'x for a day or two, it will make the world of difference...

Take care of yourself girl!!

 
At 8:27 AM , Blogger Wes said...

Ahhhh... Sleep...

You are young. Young people don't sleep. They burn the candle at both ends until they flame out...

Now us old people. We can sleep anywhere. As a matter of fact, we've been known to fall asleep at the most inopportune times and .... Zzzzzzzzzz

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

I'm also fearful riding a bike in traffic! Las Vegas has the worst drivers in the world, might have to do with Vegas being a 24-hour drinking town...the bars and liquor stores never close. No bike paths, bike lanes, nor even enough curb room on most of the roads. Nevertheless, this fall when the weather is cooler I plan on alternating some of my runs back and forth to work (8.5 miles) with riding my bike until I build enough endurance to run to work everyday...I'm tired just thinking about it. See "RunningBob" site as he rides to work and has good tips: http://www.therunningbob.com/feeds/posts/default

 
At 4:25 PM , Blogger Mel-2nd Chances said...

take care of yourself girl! get some rest, your body is telling you something....

 
At 7:34 AM , Blogger Marlene said...

Sounds like you ARE Superwoman! That's a lot on your plate.

Ride safe & keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home