Saturday, August 30, 2008

Uhm Yeah.

Heyyy guys!

Life's good when I'm busy. No time for anything. Lots to tell you but no time. Only running 22k tomorrow, but biking and working too.
My sister's going away to University Monday! Yay for her. I'm making her a picture for her wall with my new favourite quote. I think I'm going to have a 'life related' quote of the day from now on. Don't count on it though...

I'll probably update a little later (i.e. tomorrow).

Those of you running the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon/Half Marathon or 5k CONTACT ME! I want to arrange a blogger meet up and it looks like the weeks leading up are going to be ridiculously crazy. (It'll be good though! SoOoOo Excited about school!)

So yeah I'm still alive. Off to get my transition bags ready...

Tiger

P.S. Check out the link for "New Balance Sneakers by New Balance Harrison" in the corner of my blog! They make a killer product!

8 Comments:

At 7:51 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Welcome back, even for the brief moment!

 
At 2:00 PM , Blogger Wes said...

Love to hear the excitement in you voice. Get out there and kick some arse ;-)

 
At 6:11 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

WOOHOOO!!!

I am glad your happy!!

M

 
At 9:32 PM , Blogger Cliff said...

..hmm....hey fyi..i am doing half mara there too.my friend is running it and i am running it w/ her..

:) a bloger meet up??!? :)

 
At 8:09 AM , Blogger Gotta Run..... said...

Only running a 22k.... I love it!!!!

 
At 1:54 PM , Blogger Marlene said...

As you know, Scotia will be my first full. I'd love to meet some bloggers.

 
At 10:50 AM , Blogger Lily on the Road said...

You sound MAH-VELOUSSSSS....DAWLINK...MAH-VELOUSSSS....

I'll be in touch shortly...

 
At 6:56 PM , Blogger Marci said...

I will be at Scotia either doing half or full. I would love to meet some fellow Canadian bloggers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home