Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Eureka!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZEMRAWaVr8

So, watch the above video. It's hilarious. Then I would appreciate it if everyone checked thier calenders and confirmed to me that it is, infact, March 5th. Because, friends, I do believe that it is like...JANUARY! I am so sick of snow. And we are calling for snow for the next like 12 days.

Have you ever heard the saying that "March comes in like a lamb and goes out like a lion?" Well, I'll have you know that the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of March consisted of sunshine, and above zero weather. Im hoping that the horrible weather we are going to have for the next 2 weeks make up for that, and we have a gorgeous, 13 degree day on March 30th (which is ATB).

Oh yeah, ATB, that's in like 3 weeks. 3 weeks? I feel so undertrained and not ready. So it might end up being that I don't have an "A" race this year. OR maybe the Mississauga Half will be my A-race. Yeah. I'll get in sub 2 hr shape (hopefully), and run it with Mr. Science Teacher:) Umm...yeah. I have a great strategy...

I'll be running with my running buddy. Not sure what our time goal is. Not sure which pace bunny we're going to start running with, but hopefully we'll do it sub 3. Maybe start running with the 2:50 or 2:55 pace bunny and see how we do from there. The first 20 are panacake flat, and the last 10 suck. Apparently death is at the top of one of the hills...Im giving him a high five. Every kilometer I'll 'cheer' and say "yay, 1k, Yay, 2k" etc, and cheer at the top of the hills. My theory for this is that if I have all this energy and stuff, the crowd will get excited, thus motivating people to run up the hill.

Haha. yeah. There's more to this race strategy, but i'll let you know after class.

Oh, and if you're wondering what the title is about, it's about the nutrition!!!
I haven't eaten bad for a really long time. Well like a week lol. And I feel so much better. I can read a book on the bus now, not just completely crash and fall asleep.

I got my meal plan, but haven't been able to open it. I'm going to the school library to see if I can't get that to open. Then i'll just print it:) And my mother doesn't know how to shop--im going to have to go with her.

But I don't need redbull anymore. I was going through redbull withdrawl and I just don't need it!

EUREKA!

Thanks for reading,

Tiger

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

The video "Snow in Toronto" was a HOOT!!

I did check the calendar and it is March 5th, the weather here is sunny and 73 degrees Farenheit with little wind. Yup, it was unbelievable, "Sun in Las Vegas!"

I don't cheer during races, but I do have audible panting...does that count?

Keep up the good work on your diet, you future menus will be interesting!

 
At 8:09 AM , Blogger Wes said...

Eating healthy is so important when you are studying and running so hard :-) Hope you get some warm weather soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home