Thursday, February 07, 2008

Write-off

This week, has pretttyy much been a Write-off, no doubt about it.
Monday, I didn't go to track and feild because I couldn't breathe and walk at the same time, and I had to chose between one or the other (For the record, I chose breathing)

Tuesday was SOOOO busy.
School, essays, boringest lecture IN THE WORLD (Damn humanities), visit to Dr. Stephanie's (by the way, her and I are not on good terms), went to work to go and run a meeting, then an 10pm visit to the walk in clinic to get a Doctor's note for track and feild. Then a trip to get ventalin. F.a.b.u.l.o.u.s.

Wednesday: WHAT THE HECK!!! Canada HAS SNOW!!!! Which took me an extra two hours to get to York in the morning. Then they closed it at 5pm...AFTER my last class. Urgh. Oh well. Then the instructor of my clinic saying "Run At Your Own Risk!"
(I didn't run, Still getting over the 'run or breathe' thing) PLUS you could barely walk out there, let alone run.

Thursday: That's today. Dr. Stephanies in the early AM, run to work, TRIED to find Mr. Science Teacher. But he's not possible to find. Sooo I'll try again next thursday. I don't think he get's my e-mails cause it might be spam. Then, I went to work and came home to a pile of homework and a nap. I DRAGGED my ass out of the house for the run. We talked about nutrition. APPARENTLY my nutrition is worse than I thought. I mean, I knew it was bad, but I don't see anything wrong with cooking mac and cheese everday or eating Mr. Noodles. And only eating 2 times a day...Hmm. Then I went out for a run. I don't know how long or how how fast. I remixed the route. Probably less than 10 but more than 6. We can sayyyyy 8. I guess. Hahaha! This is the first run in a long while that has ended with a minor asthma attack and an inhalerr.. Soo Frustrating!!!!!!!!!

So I'm beat.
I would like to run tomorrow. So I probably will.
Hope you are all fabulous.
I'm trying to be fabulous!

Tigrr

3 Comments:

At 4:09 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

I think it is impossible to maintain a normal nutritional plan while in college, what Mr. Noodle and beer is not a food group? That explains a lot. Thanks for stopping by and wait until you can breath before your next long run, it helps!

 
At 4:10 AM , Blogger Ryan said...

Oh, and one more thing, it was 72 degrees here yesterday. Just wanted to share that info ;)

 
At 7:24 AM , Blogger Wes said...

Maybe you should wait until you can really breath before you run again :-) Stay strong, Tiger!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home