Monday, February 04, 2008

Update-ish!


So,

I spoke too soon.

The end of the week pretty much sucked.


Friday morning I woke up, to a foot of snow, crazy wind, and all of the schools in the region closed.

So, needless to say I couldn't run. Well, I mean I could have gotten on a bus and gone to a gym, but I chose not to. Ok. No excuses. Well, not too many.


Saturday, I woke up to run away! IT was fabulous. I cleaned my room and babysat my sister for a while, then it was ON THE BUS! Fabulousss! It was a great. Really was. Enjoyed the weekend away! See, look how much fun we're having!

So that's no running this weekend really.
I'll make it up this week!
I hope. I feel like I'm coming down with a chest cold, but TOMORROW'S GOING TO BE 8 DEGREES!! Yeah, 8 degrees CELCIUS in DECEMBER! That is perfect running weather. I'm gonna try for hills today, and then I'll just run easy tomorrow [somewhere in between school and Dr. Stephanies (not looking forward to this) and the meeting at work.]
That's exciting, huh?
I think so:o)
Have a great week everyone!
TiGrr*

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM , Blogger Wes said...

ROFL!! Yea, u 2 look like ur having a blast :-) I don't know how you do it in that cold weather! You're one touch chica!!!!

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger Wes said...

oops... meant tough :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home