Tuesday, February 12, 2008

HE REGISTERED!!!!!!!!!

SO!
I just got an e-mail from Mr. Science Teacher....
HE REGISTERED FOR THE HALF! May 11th, we're on!!!!
Ahh.
So I had a fabulous day to start with. I went to Humber with my best friend. (its a school. Im thinking if I dont make it through first year kinesiology, then I am going to be a firefighter!)
Then I come home and log onto msn, and look at my e-mails. I had one from the person who will be doing a nutritional consultation with me, and an e-mail from next weeks clinic speaker. I finish sending a message, and THERE WAS A NEW ONE FROM HIM!!!

It said he signed up a few days before my last message was sent!!
Fab-u-lous!
So I'll still train for the full, and run a fabulous half marathon!!!!
EEEEEEEEEEE (This is a high pitched, excited scream you know!)
that is all,
Back to boring paper writing!
<3
Tiger

1 Comments:

At 5:17 AM , Blogger Wes said...

There's a little motivator :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home