Sunday, February 10, 2008

NUTRITION!

askjdgasdgha;skjdbf.
Yes.

Angry Frustrated Vent Like Post Coming in Red*****

GRRRRR!!!
So I went for my run this morning, and my stupid family wouldn'tget up and get ready early enough and by 8am, I was waiting by the door, and it took them like another 1o minutes to get out of the house. So we get to the Running Room at 8:25, I run in and get in line for the washroom. I get in the washroom and there are STILL people there, and I come out AND THERE GONE!!!
I had no idea where we were going, and I hadn't found anyone to latch on to. I was still not feeling well by the way.

So, it was like -7 billion with the wind. STRONG wind. Yeah. Not impressed. So I set off, along Mississauga road, and turned a few times and whatever. It was icy, but the roads were pretty quiet, so Icould practically run in the middle of it. Then we get to Lakeshore and it was icy.

I HATE ICE!
You know what else I hate?! The city.
Everywhere you look you see "This path recieves no maintenance between November and APRIL!
You B!*** about the Obesity Epidemic yet you talk about closing down Community Centres, and don't make the city accessible to people during the winter!!!!

Then I came home, and then I WENT TO WORK! I was exhaustedddd!!

End Angry Vent-like Post, back to normal happy stuff :o)

So,
Im contemplating going to see a nutritionist about overhauling my diet.
I'm thinking that Mr. Noodles and Macaroni and Cheese are Rockstar might not be the healthiest of all things. And it might be why I am so tired all the time. Hmmm.
Any opinions on that?!
Then this could be :
"TiGrr's Running, (soon to be biking and swimming), rants about school and NUTRITION accountability blog"
Do you think it is FEASABLE for me to maintain a normal diet plan in University. HONESTLY! I don't want to spend money and not go through with it.

Ok, I need to sleep.
Chest cold is either getting better or worse.
It's hurting. Boo.

<3 TiGrr

P.S. HAPPY READING WEEK!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:48 AM , Blogger Wes said...

Definitely eat more variety! :-) A Tiger can not live off pasta alone!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home