Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fresh Start

This blog is simply so that you my blogger friends know that I, Tiger, will be starting some new and healthy way of eating tomorrow morning.
Tomorrow I will eat breakfast. (Looks like I am going to have to deal with "Texture Mashing" (This word should be put in the dictionary)
Tomorrow I will bring food from home. Not sure what yet, but I will bring foood from home.
Total: This equals one less hour of sleep for Tiger.
I will also begin carrying a waterbottle everywhere I go.I will begin by purchasing one tonight at the Running Room (they have nice colours).

Starting on Saturday I will bring fruit where I go, and I will eat 2 servings of vegetables (yuck). I was going to start this today, but my little sister was sick this morning, and I was 10 minutes late for class. And I swear we have no healthy groceries in my house. SOOOOO theres no wayy

But that's no longer an excuse.
I have to eat 5 times a day...
How am I going to eat 5 times a day...? Seriously.

That's all for now. Lots of homework, then a run...

Let me know that you know I

Tiger*

PS...it might not have been such a good idea for me to run yesterday considering I hadn't put any pressure on it all week...yeah I ran to the hill with my friends, taking advil prior to running (Stupid, I know!) Needless to say, my knee hurts again today, and it swelled up again...AND I learned that I don't like to WATCH people run the hills, I like to run them. It took EVERYTHING I had not to run hills. Didn't matter how much my knee hurt.
Soooo I might not run tonight.
But I might.
I can tough it up...I'm a Tiger

2 Comments:

At 7:42 AM , Blogger Wes said...

While you are in the process of toughening up, don't hurt yourself worse! K?

 
At 1:24 PM , Blogger robison52 said...

Congrats on a new eating plan, Bill Phillip's book, "Fitness for Life," also recommends eating five meals a day...the book might give you some insights on your current diet goals.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home