Thursday, November 01, 2007

Welcome to my Mind!

Every so often, no matter how happy or unhappy I am,

I find myself contemplating the meaning of life, and wondering if what I am doing is enough, if I could be doing more, AND Why I am in the world.


Haha. Yeah. I'm only 19, but I gots an old soul.


Usually, I will have time to work out the thoughts in this little head of mine, but no. I have reading documents, and essay's, and journals to write, and readings to do, and lengths to swim, and exams to study for, so, my brain is fulll enough as it is.


Nevertheless, these crazy thoughts keep seeping into my brain, while I am trying to do this and they are distracting me! What I was thinking, is that YOU, my favorite blogger family, would be able to tell me the meaning of life. Hahahaha. I know, I know, loaded question...Just whatever pops into your head is perfectly fine!


Now, Onto last night, HALLOWEEN!


My best friend and I went out in our crazy cowgirl costumes, with our crazy hooker boots, and tried to walk around. I downloaded country music on my phone and we took a bunch of crazy pictures. Then, I went home. TONIGHT...I am sleeping! Yay, horray. Then, tomorrow I got school and some time with friends, then it`s back to homework!


Running 16 miles on Sunday. FANTASTIC!!! ( hahah thats a lie, it`s not fantastic, cause during those oh I dunno almost 3 hrs, know what I will be listening too...Lectures!!!




Alright and since I am too lazy to format this, The firstr one is me, then its me and Gildaa, below that shows my nice bum (hehehe) and my ugly hooker boots, and at the very bottom, there is my very very very sore feet. They were swollen and ugly!
Hope everyone had a good halloween !
Tiger

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM , Blogger Wes said...

The meaning of life? That's an easy one. Did you read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? LOL. Life is blank canvas, and you are the painter. Have fun :-)

 
At 7:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Great website. All the best with your running.

www.runningroomsucks.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home