Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I Lied...

I could not stay away.
I have been studying for the last like 2 days for this stupid psych test and if I don't know it now, I never will. I went out for my tempo run today, the one thats only 3.5 miles. It was fantastic. I went out there with the intention of getting the Runner's High. NO GARMIN, No ipod, no HRM, not nothing. Just a runner's high. I was SO NOT INTO it, but i was like, whatever, I have got to go run.

So, Run I did. I ran with this guy. He was my pacer and I don't think he knew it. Anyways at the end, I asked him for the overall time. We did 3.5miles in 26:09. If my calculations are correct(Which the probably aren't), I ran a sub 8 minute pace.

Im okay with that.

Im feeling much happier lately. I have decided that I am so sick of not being ok, that if i pretend to be ok, eventually I will feel ok. One of my friends has not been ok lately too, so we made a pact, to become okay.

"When it hurts to look back, and you're afraid to look ahead, look beside you and you'll see your best friend!"

So friends, that is the extent of the blogging for a bit. Ill update when I can.
Think about me tomorrow, I will be writing my first UNIVERSITY TEST!!!!!
Just hope that I make it to the RUNNING ROOM Tomorrow because I have a feeling that I am desperately going to need a run...

Hopefully the world won't conspire against me!

Goodnight friends,
Tiger

2 Comments:

At 6:00 AM , Blogger Wes said...

Remember Tiger, you can choose to be positive, or you can choose to be negative. I just happen to know that life is much more fun when you pick the former....

 
At 2:10 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

I find even forcing a smile will make me happier, it's all in the mind.

Good luck in your test! Whatever happens it's not the end of the world.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home