Sunday, October 14, 2007

Blogging Hiatus...

Hi Guys...

3 orders of business in this blog.
First...I have fallen off the edge. I definately had a nervous breakdown yesterday. This tiger doesn't ever cry, and yesterday she couldn't stop...at work. Frig. Oh well people will forget about it. I hope. You know how there is a breaking point? When things just add up and add up and add up until if someone just so much as puts an extra ounce of weight on what is already there you break? Well yeah, that's what happened. Now, I have this kind of drunk feeling, like you know the one when you cannot feel anything. A sort of numbness all about you. Well yeah. I cannot feel. It is actually kind of scary...

Second...I will not be able to blog most probably until next Friday. Monday, I have to study. I am smoothered in Homework. It is ridiculous. Tuesday, I study during the day, and I am running at night. I have a test Wednesday and I work better if I've gone for a run...
Wednesday is my test day, and I have more reading documents to do. Hopefully I will be able to get to my run on Wednesday!***(on wednesday's the world consipres against me. Honestly.)
Then Thursday I have an eight hour trianing day, training another person, and finally, Friday I have a little bit of extra time on my hands.

So, instead of doing this "OCTOPULUZA" stuff, I am going to make myself weekly goals, because I cannot predict how the week is going to be with school and work and stuff, therefor, i have decided to make myself "WEEKLY GOALS" so that they are more attainable on a consistant basis.

1. Run 3-4 days. (Tuesday, Wednesday****, Friday, Sunday)
2. Swim as much as I can.
3. Um...pass my test and get my homework done. That one, is actually number one.

So, unless I magically find time to update before Friday,
Have a fantastic week.

Tiger....

2 Comments:

At 6:26 AM , Blogger Wes said...

Everyboyd is entitled to blow off some steam! Hang in there, Tiger! It will get better....

 
At 2:15 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Sounds like the moment "the straw that broke the camel's back!" Hang tough, keep those priorities straight, homework should be Job #1!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home