Wednesday, October 24, 2007

...Tempo

Update on today's run..
Um. Ok, 6.2 miles in 5o minutes flat.
Uhm. I didn't really want to run that fast, but it was dark and there is such a big gap between the fast group and the slow group (about a min) that I ran with the fast group **(Which consisted of me and one other person)** and it was VERY dark along the road we ran on, no sidewalk, only a bike path and some pretty uneven terrain...I think he was even going a little slower than he usually does and he even stopped to let me tie my shoe!!!

And then after like 6k, the others are about 6minutes behind. So like, thats about a kilometer and we couldn't even see anyone else. So, I just had to keep up. OHHH AND I DIDN'T REFLECT EITHER!!! It was fantastic. I swear I was going to die.

So I am a little sore. And I'm still going to do speed work tomorrow :o)
Haha. See Im back.

Miss Me?

Tiger...*

P.S. I got an A on my first paper!!!

4 Comments:

At 7:58 PM , Blogger Arcane said...

congrats on the A! First of many, I hope.

 
At 5:47 AM , Blogger Wes said...

LOL. You 10K training run is 7 minutes faster than my PR! Damn, girl! You rock!!!!

Congrats on the "A". I knew you were a smart one! Keep up the hard work!!!

 
At 9:27 AM , Blogger Joe said...

Nice! That's around 10K that you ran. Is that close to a best time for a 10K?

Congrats on the A.

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Congrats on that A!

The fast group, that guy, probably appreciated the company!!

You deserve a nice slow Recovery Run tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home