Sunday, October 28, 2007

Weekly Lesson

I
am
never
drinking
again
.

Ever. I wont bore you with the details. but oh man. I came home at 330. Then, at 800 i went for a run...10k cause I had to work at 11. I swear, I ran STILL DRUNK! The hangover hit me, when I was sitting down at the Running Room. The WHOLE WORLD WAS SPINNING! I'm sure this sounds familiar. But...Never again.

WORST FEELING EVER!!!!! No Lies. Nope. And then I spent the day at work. I almost Quit, I was so frustrated. And Sick. . .

So friends, that's this weeks lesson.
Don't drink. Ever.

Tiger

4 Comments:

At 6:57 AM , Blogger Wes said...

LOL. Yea, I got all THOSE runs out of me when I was young and in the army :-)

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger Arcane said...

everyone goes through that "i'll never drink again" feeling. Don't worry, it'll soon pass! :)

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger Riyaad Ali said...

Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog - I'll be sure to read through your archives when I'm, ahem, working tomorrow.

And you'd never think it, but in my experience distance runners can really hold their liquor. Maybe you need a bit more training? How abouts a beer mile? :P

 
At 12:46 PM , Blogger robison52 said...

Everything in moderation! You can still drink just one glass of wine daily, which has shown to have medicinal purposes. Of course, for those who can't stop at one drink, shouldn't be drinking at all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home