Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Not Very Interesting!

Not much to blog about...
Tomorrow is halloween.
Im going to be a cowgirl--Will have pictures tomorrow.
I got the worst boots ever. Again. Will have pictures.

Tonight is Hill Training...
Fantastic!! I love hills, remember?
We're only doing 3 weeks of Hill Training...*Cringes*
Im going to be rebellious, and do Speed Work AND Hill Training...
Muahahah. I have next Sunday Off from work to do 15miles...Yeah. Fun.
Then, I get to write a paper...
Even more fun.ahahahah.

Um. Im still never drinking again. Just incase you were wondering, I am NOT going to Halloween pub night...

Andddd...YEAH! Ohh, I am going to my friends house tonight to dye my hair!
Sorry Im so boring...
LOL!

Tiger*

1 Comments:

At 1:58 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

I'll be dressing up as a cab driver for Halloween.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home