Monday, January 14, 2008

Congratulations

This will be a quickie post, seeing at it is 5am.

I want to congratulate Everyone who ran the Disney Marathon this weekend!

Wes and DeeDee coming in at 7:01

Who is the only blogger friend I knew who ran this one;
And all of my buddies from the Running Room! Wish I could have been there.

Helen coming in in 5:44:25
Kathleen coming in at 5:17:36
Alyson coming in at 4:59:27
Rob finishing i 5:37:24
Kristi crossing the finish line in 5:16:04
Teresa in 5:37:23
Wendy done in 5:37:23

And Stuart showing up nowhere on the radar, possibly because he used a code name, but i'm sure he did great.

And to EVERYONE who ran the half in Disney,(there were something like 16 from the Running Room) Great job as well!

Apparenlty athlete stalker (aka athlete tracker) doesn't like me because I am in Canada. I signed up to stalk my running friends, and to recieve 'live' text messages but NoOoOOoO. I didn't get those, nor did I get e-mails either. Booo disney Athlete tracker.

Ok, I'm done. It's something like 5:38 am. Im on crack for being awake I guess.

I just had to point out the AMAZING accomplishment that my running friends have just made!

Soon, it will be my turn!

Tiger

1 Comments:

At 11:05 AM , Blogger Joe said...

What are you doing up at 5 AM anyway?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home