Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas, and A Happy New Year

So, my fellow blogger friends, this will be my LAST post before Christmas. I will be working tomorrow, and then Sunday it's off to see Grandma and Grandpa. From the 23rd, to the 26th, then my Aunt will be coming over.

Today I squeezed in a nice 32km run. Hahaha. Nice would be a kind hearted word. It sucked. SUCKED. Well, not sucked, so much as it hurt. When I would get into my groove, I had a good little clip going, which was quite nice actually, but yeah, it hurt. Bad. And I still hurt. My Garmin is also MIA. Last time I had it was the last time I ran...(Uhm, last Tuesday....) I'm sure it will turn up :0)

I have decided that I do not like GU brand gels. Grosss. Seriously, they have THE WORST AFTERTASTE, and DO NOT ever suggest that ANYBODY try the flavor "Tri-Berry"

I have also decided that I am going to bite the bullet and get orthodics. There is no way that I am going to stop runnning,, I'll just get them, and start using them. 500$ for orthodics AND shoes (Asics, saucony, whatever). I think It might help. I have a really sore right ankle today...

Post run , I decided to go out with my friend. We had a couple drinks. K, well more than a couple. But tis all good. Cept, I think I might have been dehydrating myself as opposed to rehydrating myself. Hahaha. MEHH!

We then decided that we were going to go and see the Golden Compass. That is the most randomest movie ever! Seriously. Like theres a girl and a compass, ok, I can follow. Then out of nowhere, theres goblins, a witch and a polar bear. Right....
Hardish to follow. Whatever. Go see it if theres you feel like concentrating on the actual plot (or lack there of). Yeah. Theres also a book, maybe you should read that first.

So here I sit, in pain. Thinking of some more posts that I could write. Hmm. I'll make one about New Years Resolutions closer to New Years, and I will write a post reflecting on 2007 in a nutshell. P.S. The most exciting parts will be in the past four months.

So, I have got a room to clean, and a bag to pack, and some uh, Running Routes to map out. You know, I loveee my grandparents, but theres only so much you can do at their house. lol. Soo I plan to do atleast one 20k, and a few 10k's. I'm only there for about four days. I could get in 50k! Haha. Seriously, there can only be so many people in a kitchen at one time. They wouldn't miss me if I snuck out for an hour or too. I can assure you :oP

So, before I go, I have something that I want to say!

Merry Christmas to you, my blogger family, those that comment, those that just read and enjoy, and you're families. All the best in the New Year. For Each and every one of you, I wish nothing less than complete happiness, fantabulous runs and wishes granted 100% of the time! Thank you for helping me get through my first semester of University, and the ups and downs along the way! You deserve nothing lesss that the best. Have a great 2008!


So, I guess that's that friends!
See you on the flip side, sorry for being such a crappy blogger and only posting 6times in December! YOU STILL LOVE ME :o)

Tiger*

2 Comments:

At 7:52 PM , Blogger robison52 said...

Yup, love you unconditionally, you weren't all that crappy, just sounding off, makes you more REAL!

I can't stand the GU brands either, but simply love my "Sport Beans," which is like my favorite candy, "Jelly Bellys!"

 
At 6:01 PM , Blogger Wes said...

Before you spend 500.00 on orthodics, try replacing the insoles in your shoes with something better than the paper thin crap they put in there now. I know it helped me.

Merry Christmas, Tiger! Many blessing and happy wishes for you!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home