Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Exams suck.

So, friends, when I wrote that I had hoped to run every day, because I wasn't quite into exams yet, did you know that I would be THIS stressed out?

No. I bet you didn't. That post was the day before the exam review. I figured I had studied that basics..Then I figured out that i had to know the readings, who they were by and what they were about! What the hell? Seriously. Ok. So, I guess I should re-read the readings, and then write down main concepts. I should be able to get in an easy 10k , right? WRONG!

Haha. I have been sitting on this darn computer for like 4 days. It's driving me crazy.
Oh, and guess what I have been eating? GUESS?! Kraft dinner, cooked in the MICROWAVE! Yeah. True University Student food.

So, I need to get in a run before Friday. Friday, I am running a lonely 32k. By myself. That's right. Sigh. Oh well, I gotta get it done...Andddd Im sure 4hrs will help me figure out my place in the world. Lol. Whatever it takes.

Hmmm.. Yep. So, that's my big rant about how much exams suck. Sigh.

I hope you, my blogging family, are happy and well.

Tiger

2 Comments:

At 10:40 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

I wish I discovered running when I was in college I wouldn't have gained weight and my stress levels would have been reduced! Buy some fruit for your room!!!

 
At 12:50 PM , Blogger Joe said...

School is more important that running. Take a day off from running if you have to, and don't feel guilty about it. Running will still be there after your exams.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home