Friday, November 30, 2007

U.P.D.A.T.E

So,
I ran yesterday...
It was fine. Not far. Not fast. Whatever.

Im still reading that book. I love it. Badwater here I come. Never. Hahahahah. Ok, Im tired.

But seriously, this woman is amazing. I totally reccommend it.

I have 8 hours of studying planned for Sunday, Monday, tuesday and Wednesay. Tuesdays my Christmas party at school with my friends, Which reminds me I need to get my Kris Kringle Gift.

Thus begins my daily running.

I also have a long, reflective post coming, that is sure to be enjoyed by all. There may even be pictures!
And I have to quote some of the book, but right now im staring at the computer screen and feeling sick because I haven't slept...

Take Care.
Goodluck to Bruce who will be running the New Las vegas Marathon on Sunday!

Tiger

1 Comments:

At 4:43 PM , Blogger robison52 said...

Thanks for the good luck wishes!

You really should get the DVD called, "Running on the Sun" a documentary on one Badwater Ultra Marathon! Those runners are inspirational!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home