Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Breather...

So, I failed my test today. Im sure of it.
I guess I will just have to do really well on the next psychology exam..
Yep.

So today, I am going to have a nice warm bath.
Have a nice spagetti dinner
and read a nice running book .

Today I bought: The Extra Mile: One Woman's Guide Personal Journey to Ultrarunning Greatness!

I've read like 10 pages and this woman is AMAZING...hmmm let's skip the marathon and go right to an ultra. I lied. I'll definately to do a marathon before I do Badwater!

Yep. Thought that I would update..

Take Careee

Tiger*

1 Comments:

At 5:40 AM , Blogger Wes said...

You could pull an Ultra Bob. He did a 5K ten years ago and then his next race was a 50 miler :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home