Friday, November 09, 2007

Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

THATS WHAT ALL BOYS ARE MADE OF.

So, I am fully aware of the fact that this is a Running Blog, but I will get to that in a minute! First with some important news that this Tiger has had to learn the hard way!

Boys suck.
Boys suck, and Girls are stupid.
Boys suck because they lead girls on,
and girls are stupid for getting very attatched to boys, put themselves out there, and get shot down.
Now, girl saw old man buying groceries for himself and is sad because she doesn't want to end up like old man.
Uhm. Ok, I'm 19, and I gots long way before I become old man, but still.
Boys suck, because they make girls hearts hurt.

Onto everything you REALLY care about. I ran on thursday. Just short and sweet. Don't remember the time or distance or pace because I didn't wear any gadgetry. But it was like snowing/raining/ i dunno...but it was fantastic anyways.

I also swam 14 laps non-stop. My arms got a little tired. Once again, I HATE breast stroke. Lalala. Ok.

I hate how the world conspires against me on Wednesday cause even if I get on the bus at 4:45, I can't get to the Running Room before 6:30 because people want to like have accidents and get on the bus like a stop away JUST to slow me down. Honestly.
hahahaha.

Ok, so today I'm gonna go for a run, if I can get this paper finished. I'm running tomorrow for sure.

We're ONLY running 18k on Sunday! Hahaha. I've always wanted to say that. It's fantastic!!!!

Ok friends,
Im gone!
Tiger

2 Comments:

At 6:33 AM , Blogger Wes said...

Love, as well as life, requires patience. You need to be a little bit selfish and find someone who is going to treat you the way you want to be treated. If they don't, then you need to teach them. If they still don't, then move on.

Have a great run this weekend, Tiger! The bus requires patience too ;-)

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger Joe said...

It's his loss. Just move on. He'll regret it someday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home