Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Week Long Update...

So, I figured I better write this NOW so I am not tempted to do it while in lecture or while I am writing my paper...

Last week included another 20 laps non-stop, and a 12k scamper through Port Credit! IT was so fun! lol. I did have to work though. Work ruins everything. If I didn't have to work, it would have been 19k.

I had so much fun jumping in the leaves that were on the side of the road! I love fall!

Yesterday was another 20 laps, but I stopped, cause my friends were there and we got to chit chat, OFf course I won't turn down that opportunity. lol.

Today, I can't go running. Immediately following my 12:30 lecture, I will be making my way to the 5th floor of the library where I am writing this 8pg paper I have been putting of for SO Long. Gah. So boring.. Tomorrow and Thursday are 10k respectively.

Friday and Saturday and Sunday are work, and studying for my Intro to Health and Fitness Lecture...Did you know: IN University if you get a Multiple Choice Question Wrong, it is constituted as guessing and they take 1.5 marks off...
Yeah. So I gotta start studying NOW! The exam is in EXACTLY one month.

Ok, so that's this weeek. Probably no time for updates. It's a busy one... I CANT WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

Take care,
Tiger

3 Comments:

At 5:30 AM , Blogger Wes said...

it is constituted as guessing and they take 1.5 marks off

What is that? Some funky form of Candian math ;-)

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger Joe said...

TWENTY laps? Wow! You're moving up in the world! Good for you.

 
At 11:03 PM , Blogger ER-Nurse said...

I just came across your blog! I too am a runner(that sounds odd for me to say) I just did my first marathon and it was amazing! Good luck to u!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home