Sunday, December 09, 2007

What.A.Relief

What a Relief.
I got my endorphin fix. It should do me until Tuesday or Wednesday.
We ran 24k. It was good. I mean, it hurt like hell, but it was good. \
When we got back to the store though, I was cold. Like freezing. So I changed right away, into my handy sweats (Which I have been wearing all week. Not those particular ones though). I had 2 sweaters and my winter coat.
I learned a magic trick though. If you put your hands under hot water, it warms up your extremities or something, and then
My last exam is on Wednesday and I am very happy when it will all be over.

Here is an idea of what I have been eating over the last few days:
Macoroni and cheese (Not easy mac) out of the box, microwaved. (Stir it every three minutes and add milk and cheese when it's done...brillianto)
Hot dogs
Fun dip
Mr. Noodles

Yeah. That's about it. But haven't gained weight because my eating has gone to about once a day...seriously when ur in study mode you forget to eat!

Haha.

Congratulations to Wes who ran the Rocket City Marathon this weekend.

Hope you all are well,
Im going to nap because im tired and can't study anymore :o)

Tiger

2 Comments:

At 5:50 PM , Blogger Wes said...

Thanks for the shout out girlfriend! Don't forget to eat. Your mind is your biggest muscle :-)

 
At 8:49 PM , Blogger Joe said...

Macaroni and cheese, hot dogs, fun dip and Mr. Noodles. Ah yes, the four university student food groups.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home