Tuesday, January 15, 2008

COMMITTED

I. am. committed.
I bit the bullet. I signed up for Around The Bay
So now, I have no choice but to train. I am going to join the marathon clinic. Then I have someone to train with.

Life's been pretty hectic since Christmas, but, even a week delayed I am off the bad food, and the lack of exercise, and all of that other stuper bad jazz.

I am off the juice. Lol.
Tomorrow is the one mile run. For real this time. Yesterday we did some lame stuff, we were in groups of three and you had to run 10 laps each but you would wait until 2 other people had run their one lap. It was dumb. I was like bored.
And we all know how the first 15 minutes suck. We know how bad they are. And we had to START ALL OVER AGAIN after each lap. It was lame.

Tomorrow, I am going to have to go at like 11:30 for a 12:30 class so I can warm up for 40 minutes and THEN I can take a gel so I can KILL the mile. Hahahaha. Yes. I rock. I'll probably get like 6km in. Hopefully. Cause it's on the track.Boo. Then the extra mile. Then maybe she'll let me go early.

Yeahh.

Anyways, Im gonna head out.
I haven't been sleeping well. Maybe I'll have a nap in lecture.

Tigerr

P.S. I was kidding about the napping in lecture. I think i need to buy a york sweater though

1 Comments:

At 9:57 AM , Blogger Wes said...

Good for you for signing up for the marathon! You are an awesome runner already! Don't forget that. Thanks for the shout out :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home