Friday, November 03, 2006

My newest Challenge

Oh kay, well one of the girls that I work with wants to quit smoking and get in shape and get healthy so I suggested to her to start running. She like all the others says "oh i cant do it" So I told her I would make her my challenge. She wants to eat better and be healthier and she started smoking due to stress.

I figure once she can get into it she will get addicted. Hopfeully. I will be kind of her " accountability partner"

Any suggestions? She has so much potential and I want for her to succeed. I dont want to sabbotage anything

Tiger

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM , Blogger robison52 said...

Howdy Tiger! Stopping smoking AND starting a running program is very tough! You might wish to gently start her in the right direction with a walking program, eventually adding jogging into her walking. Don't push to hard, you'll overwhelm her. Think baby steps-baby steps. Happy trails, Bruce

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home