Sunday, October 22, 2006

Pictures//Entry

Today was a bad day AND it is only 11am. This is horrible. Last night I went to bed at 8am and then I got up this morning to run and my mother dearest decided that she didnt want to move very quickly this morning and we were 3 minutes late for my running class and they had already left. And it was raining and my knee was killing me and i couldnt breathe so I guess that it was for the better. And now here I am at home and I feel like running away and i can because I am 18 but that is stupid.

Gah... I need a run. I need a good run. I should run to British Columbia. I am going to move there next year because I am going to be a gym teacher. Yay for me.

I know that I said commencement was great. It was great to see everyone and catch up with everyone. My teachers. My favorite teachers. It was good to see them too. I still talk to my grade 3 teacher. How crazy is that huh? Mrs. Turner. Smiles* So as I promised, here are my beautiful pictures from commencement. I will post them right now... Enjoy







Emily And Mr. Hill. The drama teacher
Emily And Gilda.

The man that is to thank for this running:)
He might do the half in may. The one
That i might do=)


These are my friends:)

Most of my other pictures did not turn out. And I DID SLIM DOWN FOR COMMENCEMENT! YAY FOR ME!!

Keep Running and enjoying life everyone

Em

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home