Wednesday, October 18, 2006

New Beginnings

So This is the beginning. The beginning of a new blog, the beginning of a new stage of my life. Exactly 5 years ago yesterday was the worst day of my life and I look at how far I have come. I have a goal in my heart, and I am going to do EVERYTHING in my poower to meet. it. Someone ay give me a funnny look one day when I tell them I want to run the boston marathon...eventually and they may laugh at me when I say that I cannot work today because I have scheduled my long run but this has become something VERY important in my life. I have decided that this is a much healthier way of releasing stress and is probably a better high then any drug will ever give me...(never tried so I wouldnt know).

Just A little background infor first. I started running about 10 months ago, then stopped due to serious asthma that was out of control. i got back into the runninga bout 3 m otnhs after and then got addicted. I decided I wanted to run a half marathon and then yeah...I was cross trainging one day and TOre my ACL...My half marathon wasnt a until a year later though so that may still happen. . i am now In physio theraapy and am working on healing my knee....
So this is me. If you like it read! i like comments too. but please no negative energy...just positive energy:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home