Thursday, November 02, 2006

I am Strong, I am fit, I trained for this

I am strong, I am fit, I trained for this. I heard the person I was running with say this today. We were running up a hill in our last kilometer and there was a hill..and i said...ah a hill and she said..No hills are our friends. Just say this... I am strong, I am fit, I trained for this!! I really liked it. So I am going to start saying it. And telling everyone else to say it or find their own mantra. :)

Today I went for a run.. WELL DUH..ha well I went to go to my running class and there was a pretty boring class on injury prevention and then we ran 4 km. I REALLY enjoyed it. A lot. It was a lot of fun. It was a good run I felt like i could run another like 40 km. Well im eggaturating but really i liked todays run. One of the girls I run with, Kathleen her boyfriend has asthma and he ran his 20th marathon on Sunday!! And I just kinda talked to him about his asthma. And we talked and he suggested taking my inhaler before a run. Apparently it works, and honestly I am willing to try anything. If it doesnt work, then it doesn't work. Doesn't hurt to try. Right...

Anyways, new gadget for Emily. She got a polar heart rate monitor. I have been having a really weird pain in my neck. ITs kinda scary actually so i got one just incase.

Anyways, I am going to go ot bed. Ihave physio in the morning

Happy days,
Tiger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home