Saturday, October 28, 2006

I am So Scared. I went to the doctors for my physical and then you know everything is good and she looks at my neck and she said that it is big. That my thyroid looks big. So i have to go and have an ultrasound. She said that there could be like growths and stuff. That is just soo scary. But I'm not going to freak out and scare myself. Not yet. Everything will be fine...

Anyways...

I bought new running clothes. They are okay. I really like the top and the bottoms are uhm...Tight. Yes So Its not like I actually have to go and yah know be in public so All i have to do is run!! Go me!! Tomorrow I am running 6 km. Then working like 12 hrs.

Anyways I am gonna go I will update after tomorrows run.. I can't wait:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home