Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Quoting

"Th-th-tha-that dat don't kill me, will only make me stronger"- Kanye West

So true. So very true.
Everything that happened during the time when I was 13-16 didn't kill me (although I thought it might)
My mom getting sick 3 days into first year of University didn't kill me (although I thought it might)
Running Around The Bay super sick didn't kill me (although I thought it might)
Changing my eating habits didn't kill me (although the first day I had to do without 2 rebulls a die, I swore that if I didn't die, someone else would)

and you know what?

This running slump I've fallen into won't kill me either. And since we're being logical, I don't think it will! My body obviously needs to rest; come on, I probably haven't slept properly since September:P
And then there's allergies. Yeah. I feel like my eyes are going to pop outta my head, my brains are going to ooze out of my ears, and my sinuses are going to explode. Yeah. I'm not in a very good mood. But it won't kill me.

I went to the Doctor today. She gave me a drug store. Seriously. Ventolin and flovent, and a 6 months supply of singulair. Remember that Singulair makes me nervous? Because of the fact that it causes suicidal behaviour. Yeah. Haha. But I think it'll help my allergies so thats good.

Get this, my blood pressure is 90 over 60! I rock. OH! Another thing, I haven't been to the doctor since October 29th, 2006. Haha. AND I was talking to my doc about school and her tuition when she went to school was $1280.16. Seriously. Four year is like my one year.

So, here are the goals up until May 11th:
1)Eat fantastically
2)Get in 6 runs, just to remember that you can run and keep the muscles loose
3)Stay happy, don't overthink things.

Life is good.Stay happy!:)

8 Comments:

At 9:09 AM , Blogger Marcy said...

Sounds like a good plan, chica ;D

 
At 9:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your postive attitude is catchy!!!

 
At 12:44 PM , Blogger robison52 said...

Well, ""Th-th-tha-that dat don't kill me, will only make me stronger"- Kanye West It might not kill you, but could lead to an injury, overtraining, or a prescription with suicidal mental symptoms!

Sounds like you need a break, if your body tells you so, it must be true. You really need to improve your sleep habits, pencil sleep in, schedule the sleep, but by all means SLEEP!

 
At 3:12 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Good thing you got some meds to help ya mend!

 
At 4:26 PM , Blogger Lily on the Road said...

Tiger, I know I left a comment a couple of posts a go, but blogger seems to have kicked me off the screen.

Your body needs a rest, you need to get back to being healthy and happy since you've finished school...

take a little time (only a little) and you'll feel more like yourself in no time....

take care!!!

 
At 7:05 AM , Blogger Nitmos said...

Good ideas.

As for allergies, I think I'd rather have them than the "suicidal behavior". Just sayin'.

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I love some Kanye in moments like that

 
At 1:16 PM , Blogger Marlene said...

You seem like someone who can do anything she puts her mind to. You'll be out of this slump in no time!

Hope you've been sticking to your three goals leading up to this weekend. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home