Saturday, April 12, 2008

Help Wanted

Guys,
It's ALMOST over.

Training for my new job starts Monday!
My last exam is Wednesday.
Tomorrow I'm running 29km-ish.
Fabulous.

The point of this blog is for me to ask you for help.
I need something new to write on this years shirt.

Last years shirt was the same one I was wearing in the ATB pics (Come on, schools too stressful to make a new shirt) so I need you to give this uncreative Tiger some Ideas for her shirt.

I'm thinking I should put some sort of a quote on the back
The front should maybe have a picture?
Haha. It's a tradition (so far), a new shirt for every race. and I need to make a new one.

SO HELP PLEASE:o) Give me ideas for the quote, and what I should do on the front.
Got a veryyy exciting post for after Wednesday I promise! PROMISE!!! It'llll be worth it!

TiGrr!

6 Comments:

At 12:40 PM , Blogger robison52 said...

Howabout a growling Tiger ready to pounce, you could say, "I've got a TIGER in my tank!"

 
At 4:38 PM , Blogger Lily on the Road said...

Tiger,

why not say the name of your blog..."I run for Life"....?

Life's Fun If You Don't Weaken...that's what I ALWAYS say!!

Lily

 
At 5:11 PM , Blogger Wes said...

Tiger rocks this hizouse :-)

 
At 2:25 PM , Blogger Marcy said...

Ohhh man I sooo stink at this. I asked the same question before LOL I do like Lily's idea of doing your blog's name :-)

 
At 7:21 PM , Blogger Mel-2nd Chances said...

i suck at this too... i'm not too creative that way, but if you want something else to think about....

http://m0mmymel.blogspot.com/2008/04/got-tagged.html

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger Marlene said...

"26.2 Virgin"

(I saw that on a shirt in the Spirit of the Marathon film. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home