Wednesday, April 02, 2008

It's Crunch Time

Something's wrong.
It's 6 degrees celcius.
It's sunny.
There is no wind.
It's perfect running weather.

And I have no desire to run.
I have no desire to move.
I'm slipping on my eating habits. Slacking on the water intake, the breakfast eating, everything. I mean, bad food after the race, bad food all day monday, bad food yesterday (my brothers birthday) and guess what I just did? Guess? You'd be soo dissappointed...

I.
ordered.
pizza.
With regular crust.
And no vegetables.

And I find myself craving redbull. I'm so tired. My brothers gonna make me dinner tomorrow. And I'm pushing for the next day too. I just can't be bothered.

I haven't run more than 260m (which I did today) since Sunday.
I mean, I was sore, and I'm still a little sore, but there's not any reason to not run.

I think this might be the quarterly exam slump.
I had my psych test today. I think it went alright.
I have stuff due on Thursday. Stuff due on Friday.
Then it's into serious studying.
I'll be done April 16th at 10pm.

So, here's the goal:
Run Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday for the next two weeks.
All I really expect myself to do in terms of quality is a long run.

Oh, and now redbull.

I hate this.
This slumpy-ness

In other news, April is off to a good start.

I got a new job.
I work at Lululemon Athetics.
I really like what they're all about! Very excited.

It's Crunch Time.
Miss me,

TiGrr

3 Comments:

At 7:29 PM , Blogger Lily on the Road said...

Hey, you worked hard on Sunday! Cut yourself some slack and have some "slump" time! Great getting the job at Lululemon!

When is your next race?

 
At 4:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your posts are soooo good! Most people don't reframe experiences to see what they learned. You sure do AND you share with others so we can learn too! Thank you for sharing.

You should be proud of your race time. You did very respectible (I had the same race time last year 3:20 and bragged to others even though I couldn't walk for the next 3 days and I had to take a day off of work). 30km!! That's the distance that people drive, not run!!

Congrats on your job! I have lots to say on energy management tips that I'll share in person. The "premium fuel" aka good food, will help get your energy.

I also feel touched as well *sob* for being mentioned. :)

thank you for your indepth posts!

-Mystery Super Dano

 
At 10:25 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

Your body is telling you that it needs a rest, and you're listening and not ignoring its message!That's a good thing! The bad thing is your slipping into bad diet habits and should avoid all that junk. Congrats on your new job, it sounds like a perfect fit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home