Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Final Verdict

So,
Ive been diligently resting.
Diligently hydrating.
Diligently 'doping'.
Diligently taking my inhalers three times a day.
I've done everything by the boook.

And I'm feeling significantly better.
I can walk stairs, and I can walk down the block.
The ccoughing attacks have significantly subsided.

This, my friends, was supposed to be my A race of the spring season.
I know that it's going to be Sub-par.
But I really like the shirt.
And I figure I won't push myself too too hard.
I figure I should be fine.
I'll carry my inhalers and take them if I need them.
I'll fuel properly (if not more than I normally do)

So really, Im running it.
Im bringing warm clothes to change into, and a blanket for after.

And I'm gonna try really hard not to be dissappointed in my time.

So thats that.
Look for a (race) run report soon.
Wish me Luck

Tiger

3 Comments:

At 3:32 PM , Blogger Wes said...

If I can run a 7 hour marathon, you can hold back :-D Have a fun race, Tiger! You have MANY glorious races ahead you!!

 
At 10:48 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

I had just suffered a humiliating 5k race last weekend, but I appraised the situation, changed my goals, and actually had fun. Am I growing up as a runner?

 
At 2:47 PM , Blogger Mel-2nd Chances said...

hope you felt better today and had a great run, looking forward to your race report :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home