Monday, April 07, 2008

Around the Bay Race Photos






Exam time is still on.

Extreme super tiger plan to come. (I keep adding fabulous adjectives to it)

In the mean time, here are the pictures from the 30k ATB.

I look like I'm close to death in all of them.

Note the purple lips.

At the bottom are pictures of my 15yr old brother who ran his first 5k and my step dad who ran his second.


In other news, there might possibly be a new character in Tiger's cast of characters, and we need to think of a name for him.

Suggestions please:o)


Sorry for the lack of formatting,I'll be back soon, I promise.

3 Comments:

At 2:38 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

You do look very intense, but that's the look you should be aiming, all focus and extreme effort!

 
At 3:34 AM , Blogger Lily on the Road said...

Awesome job Tiger! Purple lips were from the cold wind that you ran head into for the last 5K. Did you purchase the download pic's? or just pirate them???

 
At 5:50 AM , Blogger Wes said...

If you don't look like death at the end of the race, you didn't run hard enough :-) How about Pooh? :-D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home