Friday, April 25, 2008

Figuring it out.

Hi!

So I'm trying to get out of this overthinking bit. We all know that it's going to take a long time.

'I had a reallly bad run again on Wednesday.



I ran 2.5k and really didnt feel like running so I walked the rest of the way. Seriously. I usually don't stop but I did. Really though, who cares. Gotta accept the bad runs. I know I didnt get it done.

The overthinking part of me tried to figure out what was wrong.
I personally think that its all the changes going on in my life right now. I work so well on consistency and all this change is throwing me off.

It's not bad change, but its new and scary.



I can't be so hard on myself sometimes. Im gonna rest up until after Mississauga, I have someone to run with now. Then I'll kick training into gear.
I also have to accept the bad runs and hold onto the good ones.
Just like I have to accept the changes in my life!
(P.S. Im super excited about these changes:))

This morning I went to Spinning at 9:30am. Spinning.kicked.my.ass.
But I finished the class.
You know what she said throughout the class?!?

PACE YOURSELF.

How many times have I heard Pace yourself? LOTS! haha.

Then we went to the whole foods market and had salad, followed by an intense hot Yoga class. I might add that this also kicked my butt. Follow this up with afternoon nap and dinner/icecream/chat fest with best friend?

The PERFECT DAY!

So, I'm out for a bit. I work tomorrow and its my moms birthday. I'll run, oh like, 20 or so on Sunday and then I'll spend the day with this boy that i like.

'Yeah.

Life's good, Change or not.

"Life is too short to be anything but happy, so kiss slowly. Love Deeply. Take Chances and never have regrets. Forget the past but never forget what it taught you"

It's a variation of what I have on the sidebar. I like that one too. Oh, and one more thing:

"Don't live with regrets. At one point and time, what you did was what your heart wanted."

Wow. Im pretty sappy today.

Peace and Love and Running Strong:)

Tiger

3 Comments:

At 3:59 PM , Blogger Wes said...

No worries, Tiger! You are young, intelligent, and resilient. You need to make mistakes and learn and grow and mature (not that you aren't already) in so many different aspects of your life.

Now, who is this "boy". Aren't you suppose to run all boyfriends by me ;-) Just kiddin!! You have fun!!!

 
At 7:27 AM , Blogger Bill Carter said...

Hi Tiger

Very nice to meet you. Like everybody else who runs, I've been known to have some pretty bad days myself... Ok, bad weeks! But the funny thing is that all it takes is one of those runs where everything just feels right.. and all of a sudden everything is perfect with the world.

I think it is really cool that you are so devoted to running and fitness at such a young age.

Rock on.

 
At 7:03 AM , Blogger Nitmos said...

Bad run, good runs, average runs. All part of the running experience. Don't live and die emotionally over any particular workout. Step back and recognize the overall upward trend of your fitness level over time. This was some of the best advice I ever got.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home