Monday, November 13, 2006

So, I have the whole day off and guess what...I have NOTHING better to do than to sit on this computer and think. Stupid brain won't shut down for even like 6hrs. sigh.

So what do i like about running. I think it is the fact that I can go out there with not a care in the world. I like that. I go and I run and i guess, ironically i can escape reality, the reality of what I know to be my everday. Now lately it has been like these days dont end but as long as I can get in 2 or 3 runs a week I can keep hanging in there. This week my goal is 4 runs. I 25km. Its nothing yet but I will get there. Once I get 10km, I will be slowly increasing the length of my runs as well as the frequency so that in May I can run the Mississauga Half Marathon> I am also trying to convince my aunt that was going to run the marathon with me before i hurt my knee! She likes that Idea. Shes a little faster than me but for my current condition I think I am good.

Another thing that I do like is to see the improvement. I remember the first 4 km run that I did with the group it was BRUTAL! I wanted to quit but I stuck with it and look at how much I have improved!!

my turtle is sick. Everything I am reading is saying he is going to die

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home