Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged! And other things.

So, Marlene tagged me. I decided I would be a good blogger (Because I've been a terrible blogger lately) and do the tagging thing. I fear, however, that I am not that interesting, nor am I that weird. You be the judge.



  1. I had an imaginary friend named Melanie until I was about 13. Even though I had a ridiculous number of brothers and sisters. To this day, I don't know where Melanie went. She ran away...

  2. When I'm watching movies or television (in the off event that I have spare time) I get really really into the characters lives. I'll scream at the characters if they're doing something stupid even though I know that it's just a movie and that they're just characters and none of this means anything.

  3. I cannot watch scary movies for the life of me. When the grudge came out, I went to see it with my friend, and the popcorn I bought ended up on the head of the person infront of me. When the Saw movie came out, I made it about 15 minutes of the way through it and made my dad turn it off. (Side Story: Apparently there is this website that is promoting SAW 5, and you type your friends name and phone number/email in and it'll call them and say "Hello, (name) do you want to play a game? I am here with your friend (name). You think it's over but its not. (Or something like that)". So I get this phone call last night from this unknown number. I got to the end of "Do you want to play a game" and threw the phone across the room, and spent all night searching for this website so I could sleep without worrying about waking up somewhere strange and having to cut my leg off. END STORY)

  4. I eat cheese with Barbeque Sauce (usually a spicy one). Word.

  5. I don't really like chocolate all that much. I mean, I think it's good every now and then, but I can't eat a lot of it. It makes me sick. And I'll only eat sweetened white chocolate or milk chocolate. (My siblings like me during halloween).

  6. I don't know if I'm ever going to have babies. I know that most people from a big family, want to have a big family of their own, and its their dream from the time they're like 13. I know that this could change, but I don't think I'm ever going to have more than 2 babies.

Ok, that's my weirdness. Nowwww for the hodge-podge.



  • I'm running a half on Sunday. The Toronto Half Marathon. Apparently there are showers at the end. After the half, I hop on the Subway and head to work.

  • I have a chest cold, and can't breathe. It's causing my asthma to really act up (which it never does). And I'm still running the half cause I dropped 85$ on it.

  • I'm not going to plan. I mean, I'll pack my bags and stuff, but really, maybe I run better if I don't plan.

  • I'm going to be completely winging it. I have run once since the marathon (soon to be twice, if I make it through this evenings run)

  • Next week I have 2 exams, the week after I have 3. Woohoo.

  • I was all by myself this weekend: I worked everyday, babysat, saw a movie with my best friend, almost died (exagguration there, but i had an asthma attack), watched P.S. I love you, did my laundry, studied and had Boston Pizza for Thanksgiving Dinner.

  • I've been feeling kind of "off" this week. Nervous for no reason. It's weird, and I don't like it and I want it to stop.

I will catch up with you as soon as I can. This is getting out of control.

(((hugs)))

Tigrrr

8 Comments:

At 7:41 AM , Blogger Marlene said...

Maybe your nervous feeling is from the lack of running?

I kinda like the idea of winging it. You'll probably rock it now that you've let your body (mostly) recover.

Going to work after? You crazy girl...

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger Charisa said...

You do it all - you rock! Good luck in your 1/2 this weekend - winging it can be fun and sometimes the best way to do it!!

 
At 9:43 AM , Blogger Gotta Run..... said...

Loved your entire post.. it is quick and to the point with lots of funny information.

Made me smile!

 
At 11:19 AM , Blogger tfh said...

Good luck in your half! ACK, asthma attacks are scary, hope your cold clears up soon!

 
At 12:30 PM , Blogger Aron said...

great random things :) good luck this weekend!

 
At 1:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
Take it easy, you are doing GREAT! Just take thing one step at a time and you will be fine.
Good luck to you on Sunday, you'll rock it!

 
At 1:42 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Cheese with bbq sauce? Huh, I may have to test that out.

 
At 6:09 AM , Blogger Lily on the Road said...

Have a great race girlfriend! Don't forget to take some Tigrr time!!

*hugs*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home