Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Since I don't have time for a real post

I'll occupy you with pictures.

Here's whats going on in my life:

  • Exams.
  • Work and life
  • Running only once since the race
  • Signing up for a Half Marathon on Sunday. Then having to work the whole day after.
  • Internet down at home.
  • Ready for Christmas.
  • Mr. Science teacher has been running.



    Me and Gilda before the race. She was running her first 5km.





Can you tell I'm getting nervous?

Just incase I forgot along the race. Someone actually came up and tapped my arm and gave me thumbs up.

Best friend after her race. She killed it:) I was so proud of her.

Notice the half of a gel spilled on my chest. The only reason I'm smiling is because the man was pretty much sitting in the middle of the road pointing to where he wanted you and telling you to smile. I could've kicked him. But it was a good picture.


This is absolutely my favorite picture. I look happy, the sun is in my hair, kind of like I'm in slow motion.

Totally ready for it to be over here. I was hot, and tired, and ready to burst into tears. Thank goodness for all the spectators.

I'm on the end. Theres my brother and my sister in poor running form. I got kinda mad at them. I wanted them to shut up, and not talk to me. I apologized after the race was over.

Crossing the finish line...Thank GOODNESS it's over!

Okay, don't fall over. Pretend to smile. Don't cry. Thumbs up--two finger salute. Don't fall over. That's what was going through my head while I was standing there for this picture.

My running girls. Super Dano is on the right, Gilda is on the left, and I'm in the middle, ready to pass out and die.

See, proof I did stretch. I almost shot my mother for her taking my picture while I was doing this. Miss Danielle forced me to stretch. Thanks:)

My family. I didn't want to take this picture. I was totally ready to sit down, get carried to the car, crawl into bed and not wake up for several hours.

GROSS FOOT PICTURE COMING UP!!!!!! MY SISTER THREW MY FLIP FLOP ON MY FOOT. I ALMOST CRIED. ALMOST COMPLETELY HEALED NOW!

Okay! So, theres the race pictures. I hope to catch up with you all soon!:) I'm trying to get something exciting together, so I will let you know.

Tigrrr

9 Comments:

At 9:53 AM , Blogger Wes said...

Awesome pics Tiger! You are such a strong runner. I think that's really cool your family came out to support you for the marathon. You and friends look great!!!

 
At 11:24 AM , Blogger Gotta Run..... said...

Great post!! SO when is the next one??????

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger Aron said...

awesome pics and great post!!

 
At 1:48 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Those are great pics!

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger Marcy said...

Those are great pics! OMG YIKES! On the foot one though. Ouch that looks like it hurt!

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger Marci said...

Great pictures, you look strong and happy in all of them. Are you running Toronto half this weekend. Its my fav half.. showers at the finish. Good luck!

 
At 11:25 AM , Blogger Marlene said...

You got some great pics, girlie!!

Yowzers, nice blister! Now THAT is a war wound.

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger robison52 said...

I like the sunny picture too! Congrats on finishing with a smile!!

 
At 2:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

DuannaCoary [url=https://launchpad.net/~codeine-tuco]Buy Codeine no prescription[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-prednisone-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Prednisone without no prescription online[/url]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home