Friday, April 30, 2010

Oh no she didn't...

Oh yes she did.
Its been a goal of mine for about 3 years. Every race I've run, every hot run I've done, I wanted to run in a bra top.
Before yesterday, I was never pleased with my body. This jiggled or that bounced.
I was convinced that everyone was going to be staring and laughing and judging.

So yesterday I was running with D and her baby Q.
It was very, very, hot. I was wearing a black long sleeved shirt. Smart, I knoow.
I casually mentioned that one day I'd like to be able to do this, and take my top off so I was only wearing a bra top.

I can't remember exactly what Danielle said..something about the moment.
And soo I insisted she wasn't allowed to look at me.

And I stripped off my topp, revealing parts of myself to the sunshine that hadn't seen sunshine for about 11 months.
And I ran.
And nobody stared at me, which put my mind at eaase.
And then I got into it.

So that's me. I can now run in just a bra top.
It may even become a regular occurance;)

Other updates: I'm still inspired. Who knows what's next.
My self expression and leadership program starts tomorrow.
I have mixed feelings, but mostly excited!!

Enjoy life friends!!

Tigrrr
Xoxo

3 Comments:

At 6:35 AM , Anonymous Nicole on the run said...

That sounds lovely. Running in just a bra must feel liberating. Maybe I'll dare too!

 
At 7:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Well done. You are braver than me!

 
At 4:30 AM , Blogger Wes said...

one small step for Tiggrrr :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home