Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Is Tigrrr alive out there?

Hi Folks,

Here's a quick little update.

I've not been feeling very comfortable in in my own skin. So, less junk food, more running.

I may or may not run the Mississauga Marathon.

Im looking for a second job to supplement the lack of hours at my current one.

I'm starting another program with landmark education. It's the Self Expression and Leadership Program. I'm very excited about that.

I'm pushing my firefighter goal up...September 2010.

Life is good, and I'm doing good.. I'm excited about life.

Boston Marathon was super inspiring. Perhaps a goal for the future.

Gotta go back to studying...

3 Comments:

At 5:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Keep on keepin' on!

 
At 6:36 AM , Blogger Wes said...

I know Tigrrr... She would never leave us :-)

 
At 7:13 AM , Blogger teacherwoman said...

Glad to hear life is good! Keep it up! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home