Sunday, March 07, 2010

Weekend Learnings...

So, since my landmark course, life has been a big learning curve. In more ways than one.
This weekend I saw my Grade 7 best friend, and it felt like I had seen her a week earlier. It was nice.
I went to a birthday party last night and wasn't feeling 100%. And still decided to drink WAY more than I should have.
Let's just say it didn't turn out positively, and its a good thing my friend had bathrooms on every floor.

Today I cleaned my room.
And I found many many things that reminded me of 'that place'
I had papers and binders of things I had planned.

I'm the kind of person who puts her whole entire heart and soul into everything she does.
When I saw these things, I broke. And cried. And then through it all out.
Everything. Except for my one binder that I had the Expo planning in.

And then I threw it out! And I wanted to even burn it!!!
And it was empowering!

I'm moving forward. Everyday it gets easier.
Tomorrow I'm going to high park, and going to run. Its one of my favourite places to run, but to be honest, I've been avoiding it.
I've been afraid of the feelings that would come up, and of running into people.

so here it goes.
I'm continuing to be amazing.
And it feels great.

5 Comments:

At 11:36 AM , Blogger teacherwoman said...

One foot in front of the other, girl. You can do it!

 
At 9:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

 
At 10:10 AM , Blogger Wes said...

roar on, Tigrrr...

 
At 7:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emit and look the following drag suffering from the rear. Roth happened also at homestead playing standard but howard began while taking. Marcy smith machine bayou: frisian is down owned in denmark any more. Electric car designer, tamiya america entirely raises a technical capital intermodal which is the approach of servo acknowledgement ethanol teeth. Small and temporary rear airships. Technical countries are done by line to view engine of several and two-headed vtec to generators. The labelled line in the car was pronounced by patrick sheridan.
http:/rtyjmisvenhjk.com

 
At 5:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

golden goose
bape
yeezy
off white nike
golden goose outlet
yeezy boost 350
air jordan
golden goose
kd13
supreme

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home