Monday, February 08, 2010

PLEASE HELP

Friends out there in the blog world...
I finally understand how powerful my word is, and I understand the fact that I can create ANYTHING i want, even if I don't know how I'm going to do it.

So, I'm going to organize a race. I'm not sure WHEN it's going to be, but it will probably be a 10km race. I'm not really sure what's realistic.

However, I have created a survey about the decision to run a race, and the factors that are important.

I'd love if you could fill it out for me, and maybe put the link on your blog. It would help me out a lot!!

Thanks guys,
Any other comments or feedback or input can be left in the comment!

You Guys ROCK!!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VK92YM5

Love Emily

P.S. I'm still Running!

3 Comments:

At 6:56 PM , Blogger Marci said...

I'll put it on mine! Glad you are still running!! :)

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger Lindsay said...

took your survey! i answered the questions in regards to my preferences for a 10k. for me some of the answers would be different for a different length of race. hope you get lots of data!

 
At 4:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home